UK Domain Names are registered in accordance to Nominet Terms and Conditions which are available here.
In addition, our terms in the matter of domain registration are:
- Our standard price for any .UK Domain name is £24.99 for two years of domain registration or renewal unless clearly quoted otherwise.
- Full payment must be received prior to a domain name registration or renewal being completed.
- We will contact you via email 30 days before your domain expires, asking you to reply to confirm renewal. Reminders are sent out on a regular basis up to the expiry date and you will be contacted by telephone around the expiry date if you have not confirmed renewal.
- If you do not renew your domain before its expiry date, you will have an expiry grace period of 30 days to renew the domain name. If the domain is not renewed there will then be a redemption grace period of 60 days where the domain can be renewed at the original renewal fee. If the domain has not been renewed it will then enter a pending delete period of 5 days, after which the domain will become available for registration. We will not guarantee the renewal of a domain name.
- You can learn more about the .uk domain renewal process here.
- If you wish to transfer a domain to a new registrar you are free to do this, we do not make a charge to RELEASE a .uk domain to a new registrar.
- If you request a change to a domain name such as a RELEASE or any other change then you will be asked to adequately prove your identity as the legal registrant prior to us acting on your instruction.
For further information, you should contact the Domain Name Registration Team on 01942 366420 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Domain Name Registrations
Ina4 Media Limited
10-12 Upper Dicconson Street