Google ranking factors are changing all the time and there seems to be an increasing focus on content, uniqueness, device friendliness and social sharing, and online reviews.
UK Domain Names are registered in accordance to Nominet Terms and Conditions which are available here.
In addition our terms in the matter of domain registration are:
- Our standard price for any .UK Domain name is £24.99 for 2 years of registration or renewal unless clearly quoted otherwise.
- Full payment must be received prior to a domain name registration or renewal being completed.
- We will contact you via email 30 days before your domain expires, asking you to reply to confirm renewal. Reminders are sent out on a regular basis up to the expiry date and you will be contacted by telephone around the expiry date if you have not confirmed renewal.
- If you do not renew your domain before its expiry date, you will have up to 30 days (protected period) to renew the domain name at the original renewal fee which will be clearly shown on your renewal notice. After 30 days your domain will be suspended which means all services will stop and will go into a 60 day grace period during which time you can still renew your domain name at the original renewal cost. If the domain name is not renewed, it will be cancelled and deleted from the register after 90 days at which point it will be made available for new registration by any domain registrar. We will not guarantee the renewal of a domain name.
- You can learn more about the .uk domain expiry process at http://www.nominet.org.uk/uk-domain-names/manage-your-domain/renew.
- If you wish to transfer a domain to a new registrar you are free to do this, we do not make a charge to RELEASE a .uk domain to a new registrar.
- If you request a change to a domain name such as a RELEASE or any other change then you will be asked to adequately prove your identity as the legal registrant prior to us acting on your instruction.
For further information, you should contact the Domain Name Registration Team on 0113 322 1555 or at email@example.com.
Domain Name Registrations
Ina4 Media Limited
10-12 Upper Dicconson Street
Ok, sorry to disappoint, but this post isn’t really that much to do with Game of Thrones (my bad!). However, winter actually is coming (although, as with Game of Thrones, it feels like winter has been here for a while already in the UK now), and you do actually need to make sure you’re prepared, SEO-wise, for 2018...
Yes really, this is the reaction I get on a regular basis whenever my job is mentioned. Seriously, if you asked any of my friends or family what I do for a living, I don’t think any of them could give you an answer better than “something to do with Google”.
I think there has always been a little speculation over whether Google use some kind of a “quality score” for their organic listings, as well as their ads.